Friday, July 18, 2014

My New Job :D

I promised more social face-time, so here is why.

I have the amazing opportunity to be involved with a World-change program called Vodacom Change The World (VodacomCTW/CTW2014 for short). The Vodacom Foundation has created a space for professionals from various fields to get involved in the community by funding the Person, the Organization and the Project. Across South-Africa we are 20 Volunteers that have this opportunity to go make a real difference. :D Isn’t it just amasing? That is real social justice for you.

So, for the next year I am an out-sourced U-Turn staff member and a CTW2014 employee :D. You will still see a lot of me and the team, as well as U-turn. Words and phrases to look out for are: #VodacomCTW, #CTW2014, #U-Turn, Phase 1, Homeless/street people, Powerhouse, A2B, Vouchers and IGNITE.


Check out our website so long: www.homeless.org.za. Also check out www.vodacomctw.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment